Parmigiani Fleurier Tonda 1950 Steel Silver Dial Review
An ultra-thin everyday watch! The ultra-thin movement with micro-rotor fitted to the Tonda 1950 Steel combines an accurate and reliable mechanism with optimal winding within an especially compact space.
This movement boasts hand-applied finishes, and features the “Côtes de Genève” decoration on its sublime structure. It is equipped with a generous 48-hour power reserve.
The 40 mm steel case of the Tonda 1950 Steel sets it apart. Although only slightly larger than the 39 mm diameter of the gold model, the difference is significant and can be appreciated with the naked eye. Its lugs are straight, and slightly concave, harking back to the aesthetics of the Tonda 39 Qualité Fleurier.
The Tonda 1950 Steel is available with a black or silver-coloured dial, which features an external minute track, with a similar track on the seconds counter. This is designed to make the indications easier to read, perfect for a watch intended for frequent use. The Tonda 1950 Steel features a steel folding buckle which can be set in different positions, ensuring optimum comfort for the wearer.
- Reference: PFC288-0000100-XA1442
- Bracelet Strap: Hérmes, Alligator Leather Strap
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Case Back: Exhibition
- Case Thickness: 8.2mm
- Case Width: 40mm
- Clasp Type: Folding
- Crystal: Sapphire Crystal
- Dial Color: Silver
- Functions: Hours, Minutes and Seconds
- Gender: Men’s
- Hands: Delta-shaped with luminescent coating
- Dial Markers: Rhodium plated appliques
- Brand: Parmigiani Fleurier
- Warranty: Full Factory Warranty
- Movement: Automatic, Calibre PF702, 48 hours power reserve. 29 jewels
- Water Resistance: 30M