Introducing The New Graham Grand Vintage Swiss Edition
By timepbadmin April 6, 2020
The dial features the “Poya”, a traditional Swiss art of paper-cutting which consists of making symmetrical art forms.On black paper, only the shades and outlines of the figures are left, giving a lace effect. The typical Poya depiction, linked to rural traditions, shows the climb of the cow herd to the mountains pastures. Combined with a brown and white cowhide strap, the watch pays tribute to the Swiss heritage of beliefs and usages as well as the memory of ancestors.
- Tribute to Swiss heritage: the dial shows the traditional Swiss Poya paper-cutting art representing the cow herd taken up to the mountain pastures.
Dial made of cow’s horn
- Steel with black PVD openwork plate on the dial engraved with the Swiss Poya (climb to the mountain pastures) – photochemical engraving
Automatic chronograph, date
- Patented fast-action start / stop trigger
Steel satin-brushed bezel
- Brown and white cowhide leather strap
- Limited edition: 125 pieces
- Reference: 2CVDS.W01A Graham Chronofighter Grand Vintage Swiss Edition